If you’ve always struggled, or wanting to perfect editing baby’s skin, then this is the tutorial for you.
In this ~30 minute video, I will explain in detail how to edit baby’s skin to achieve the smooth, yet natural looking finish you’ve always dreamt of.
Beginners and advanced photographers will be able to apply the techniques learnt and quickly produce stunning fine art images – as well as learning several other useful Photoshop tools. This effect can be applied to images shot in both studio and natural lighting*.
*If the subject is not overexposed
This tutorial requires The Complete Set – Photography Actions
- After your purchase, an email link to the Youtube video will be sent to the billing email address. If you do not receive an email, please wait a few hours and check your spam folder before contacting us.
- This tutorial uses The Complete Set – Photography Actions
- The edits are made using Photoshop CC, however will be compatible with most Photoshop versions (possibly in a few different variations depending on your versions)
- The lesson is for photographers who use Photoshop in their edits and are familiar with the use of layers and masks.
Terms and conditions
- Once purchased, we cannot offer a refund.
- After purchase, under copyright regulations, the tutorial is not to be shared, resold, edited or used for any other purpose than personal viewing