Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to all content and products associated with the following websites:
The Garden Dream (newborndigitalbackdrop.com)
The Garden Dream (https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheGardenDream)
Terms and Conditions
- All website images and videos are subject to copyright under Australian and international law (Berne Convention) and are not to be resold, used for marketing purposes or used for derogatory purposes.
- The name ‘NewbornDigitalBackdrop.com’, ‘NatalieHouldingPhotography’, ‘The Garden Dream’ and any of the trademarks, logos and digital content are not to be used for the purposes of claiming affiliation without express permission of the site owner
- All videos are subject to copyright under Australian and international law and are not to be used for the purpose of claiming affiliation, re-selling, marketing, mis-representation.
- ‘NewbornDigitalBackdrop.com’ is protected by copyright and is not to be copied in whole or in part
- Digital backdrops, Photoshop actions and premium video downloads are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Digital backdrops purchased by the photographer can only be used under license to create composite images of photos which they have taken themselves.
- Digital Backdrops cannot be used as part of a business model to market/ sell composite images in which the purchaser has not taken the photograph – without express license and authorisation by Natalie Houlding
- Digital Backdrops cannot be shared and/or sold to third party resellers eg. canvas print wholesalers
- Premium video downloads are not to be shared or transferred in any way
- All digital products are only available and deliverable as online downloads. Links to purchased content will be sent once purchasing is complete.
- NewbornDigitalBackdrop.com cannot be held accountable for failure or inability to download files or stream videos once purchased due to computer systems or Internet Service Provider related issues.
- It is the buyers responsibility to download and save purchased digital files.
- It is the buyers responsibility to have the correct image editing software and expertise to use purchased files including Photoshop actions